[orca-users:02538] THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES.

>From the desktop of;
Dr. Sani Toro,
Attn:

Dear Sir,

                                      THE 8TH ALL AFRICAN GAMES.

I am Dr. Sani Toro, the Chief Accountant of the Federal Ministry  of
Youth,Sport,and Culture, parent body of the  Local
Organizing  Committee of the 8th all African game tagged[COJA] 2003 taking
place in  my country in  2003. In the course of
our preparation to host the  8th all African games  , Huge sum of money
running into millions of  United States Dollars was
budgeted by the present civilian  administration of our president Chief
Olusegun Obasanjo for the  successful organization
of this competition. In the same vein, the supreme council for sport in
Africa made millions of dollars available  for the same
competition.

However, in my capacity as the Chief Accountant, to both local  organizing
committee (LOC), and the Federal Ministry of
Youth, Sports and culture, I and some of my colleagues in sensitive
positions were  able to influence the award of a
contract for the supply and  installation  of some of the facilities that
will be  used for the  competition.

The contractor who handled these projects agreed to give my colleagues
and I 10% of the total contract sum, if we were
able to influence the award of the contract to their favour. So many
foreign firms bided for  this same contract, but because
we knew whom we wanted the contract to  be awarded to, we made sure that
the contractor we had this  understanding
with won the contract. They have been paid 90% of their  total contract
sum remaining the balance of 10% which we never
wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the fear that they might
not  give us the balance of 10%. It is pertinent to
note that, the remaining balance of a total sum of nine Million united
states (US$15,000,000.00)  is lying in the suspense
account of a bank (name with-held for security reasons), ready for
transfer into any good bank account of your choice.

I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest and trustworthy
foreign partner who will assist in ensuring the
successful transfer of  the above sum of money into his Personal/Company
account since the  Nigerian Code of Conduct
Bureau does not permit us to operate a foreign  account as public
servants. On the successful remittance of the fund  (US
$9,000,000.00) into your nominated account, for your kind assistance  you
will be adequately compensated.

Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics towards the  successful
transfer of this fund has been worked out. All we
require  from you is your cooperation. This transaction is 100% risk free.
We  Kindly request that you accord to it the highest
level of secrecy it  deserves.

Your swift response will be highly appreciated and kindly provide your
phone and fax number for more informative
discussions. Upon your  acknowledgement of this proposal, I will forward
to you the detailed  procedure for this transaction.

Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all sorts of risk  and
trouble. It does not contravene the laws of my country
nor any  International laws; hence the whole approval for the transfer
will be  official and legally processed. This transaction
will be concluded  within five (5) working days if we follow it up and
give the serious  attention it deserves.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sani Toro.