REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

>From the Desk of: Dr. Yusuf Atta.

Dear Sir,
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from
someone you have not met before. However, we decided to contact you
based on a satisfactory information we had about you.
I am a Medical Doctor currently working with the Petroleum Trust Fund
(PTF). I and some of my close and trusted colleagues need your
assistance in the transfer of US$21.8 million into any reliable Account
you may nominate overseas.
This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts executed by
the PTF under our control and supervision. This fund is now ready to be
remitted into any Account we put forward for that purpose. What we want
from you is a good and reliable company or personal Account into which
we shall transfer this fund. Details should include the following:
1. Name of Company, Address & Your Private Telephone & Fax Number.
2. Name of Bank & Address of Bank .
3. Account Number
4. Beneficiary Name
Upon receipt of your company & bank particulars, an application shall
be made in your name to the Central Bank of Nigeria for the approval of
the remittance of the funds which shall be by SWIFT (Telegraphic
transfer) copies of the approval and other relevant documents shall be
faxed to you for your perusal.please treat as strictly confidential for
obvious reasons. The fund will be shared as follows:
1. 17% for your assistance
2. 80% for myself & my Colleagues
3. 3% for contingency expenses
We wish to assure you that your involvement should you decide to assist
us, will be well protected, and also, this business, proposal is 100%
risk free as the remittance will be made through the legal procedures.
Note: your discussions regarding this transaction should be limited
because we are still in government service. We intend to retire
peacefully at the end of this transaction. Let honesty and trust be our
watchword
throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to a
mutually benefiting business relationship with you.
Best Regards.

Dr. Yusuf Atta.
234 1 7754093 phone.
234 1 7599055 fax.

# End of Document No.1.
--

** An attachment was eliminated. **
The content specification had been as follows:

# End of Document No.2.