[orca-users:04608] 【緊急情報】Yet another bad Windows XP/2000/NT hole; OpenSSH remote exploit

北岡有喜@国立京都病院医療情報部です。
LAからの緊急情報です。

Subject:
          Yet another bad Windows XP/2000/NT hole; OpenSSH remote
exploit
Date:
          16 Sep 2003 23:59:59 -0700
From:
          Paul Eggert <eggert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To:
          tech@xxxxxxxxxxx

Last week Microsoft announced another serious security hole in its
RPCSS service.  If you have a Windows box running Windows NT or later,
your box can be taken over by an attacker unless you install the patch
supplied by Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-039.  This is
particularly important if you have a laptop or home desktop that runs
outside our firewall.

Today OpenSSH announced some buffer management errors that may be
potentially exploitable.  If you manage OpenSSH hosts visible to the
Internet, I suggest updating them to OpenSSH 3.7.1p1, or to the
relevant patched version of earlier OpenSSH releases.  I have updated
all the internal Solaris development hosts at Twin Sun El Segundo.
The Debian advisory for this possible remote vulnerability is DSA-382.