[orca-users:04325] TRANSFER/INVESTMENT

Dear Sir,

My name is Uche Kobo the son of late Mr. Chima Kobo, I am still a student of University of Lagos, Please I want you to help me in receiving my late father's money in your account as your friend.

My late father deposited the sum of U$20Million with a local bank here in Nigeria (GLOBAL BANK NIG PLC), my late father wanted to send the money to his friend in USA unlucky to him he died and right now I don’t know my father’s friend address in America who both of them did the deal.  All I want you to do for me is to stand as his next of kin so that the bank will transfer the money into your account without much question.

Dear sir, I know that this will be a surprised issue in standing for my late father's money as my next of kin, the reason why is that if I should go for the money as the only son of 23yrs old the federal goverment of Nigeria will ask me how come about the money. This is how my family lawyer asked me to do it that is why I need your help.

Sir, I know the rate of scam going on all over the world, but I am sending this mail to you only as my father's friend, all you have to do is to let me know if you will be of assistance or not.

Sir, I will be very happy if you can call me as soon as you get my mail, because as the only son I am the one who have the 100% right to claim the money, but due to the huge amount of money and my late father been a civil servant they are not allowed to handle forgin account, secondly like he told me he made the money from a contract he awared to an American man in NNPC of Nigeria where he workes as a accountany.

Finaly sir, I belive that you know my father, because I got your email address from his dairy that is the reason why I need your help. For your information he dead on 1st Agust 2002 but since that time I am runing around for some things here and there.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Waiting for your call now.

Yours son

Uche Kobo.
House Phone 234-80-331-27-410