[orca-users:04304] Urgent!!

MR.Boma Ngobo Williams

EMAIL: bomangobo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lagos -Nigeria.

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.
RE: TRANSFER OF U.S.$21,600,000.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Government of
Nigeria owned parastatals, decided to solicit your assistance as regards
transfer of the above mentioned amount into your bank account. This fund arose from
over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in my Corporation to certain
Foreign contractors sometime ago.

We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatals, were
mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinise all payments made to
certain Foreign Contractors and we discovered that some of the contracts executed
were grossly over-invoiced either by omission or commission. Also, we discovered
that the sum of $26.6M (Twenty Six Million, Six Hundred Thousand U.S.
Dollars) was lying in a suspense account at the Central Bank of Nigeria, although the
Foreign Contractors were fully paid their contract entitlement after executing the
said contracts.

We all agreed that the over-invoice amount be transferred (for our own
use) into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, because we are
government workers and as such the code of conduct does not allow us to
operate foreign accounts or own a foreign company.

However, we have succeeded in transferring some of this over-invoice
money,precisely US$5M (Five Million U.S. Dollars) into a foreign account in
Morocco (North Africa), but the provider of the account in Morocco is up to
some mischief and refuses to comply with our earlier mutual agreement,
insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated bank account
before disbursement will take effect. If for a meagre $5M (Five Million U.S.
Dollars Only) we were not compensated, is it when the balance of U.S.$21.6Million (Twenty
One Million,Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars Only) is transferred that we will
be sure of our full compensation?

We are therefore seeking your assistance morally, financially and otherwise
so that the remaining amount of U.S.$21.6M can be speedily processed and
fully remitted into your account. You can open a new account for this transaction
in your country or any country as long its a foreign account .You will be
compensated with 30% of the amount for your assistance and services, 65% for
me and my colleagues while 5% has been mapped out to reimburse both parties of
all expenses committed in course of this transaction.

So far, much has been said and due to our sensitive positions we
cannot afford a slip in this transaction, neither, can we give out our
identities, as per our respective offices but where relationship is established and smooth
operation commences, you will be furnished with all you deserve to know.

I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you with respect
to this transaction. so contact me immediately through the above email address
for further information/briefing on the requirements and procedure for this transaction.

Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency,please reply to
bomangobo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Boma Ngobo Williams