[orca-users:03516] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

My Dear,

We wish to solicit your assistance to provide us with a solution to a money
transfer of Thirty nine Million United States Dollars. We got your contact
from my brother in law that works with the Federal Ministry Of External
Affairs in Nigeria and a careful study of your business activities confirm
that you are the one we need. We are members of the special committee newly
instituted by the present civilian administration of President Olusegun
Obansanjo. Our duty is to review all contracts awarded to foreign
firms/contractors from the Ministry of Petroleum from 1993 to May 28th 1999.
It may interest you to know that most of the contracts awarded were over
invoiced or inflated. One of such contracts has been identified. The said
contract was originally executed by an Italian based firm (Straberg Italiano
Spa) in (1996), to supply 250,000-monax turbine polypropylene plant sand
150,000 bpsd for Kaduna refinery. Pipeline reconstruction and computer
optimization for plants "A" to Kaduna refinery, as part of the measure taken
to aid the turn around maintenance to recoup the almost collapsed refineries
in Nigeria.

The total amount approved by the then Military Government was put at
$125,000.000. 00M USD. The actual amount used for executing the contract was
estimated to be 86,000.000.00M USD, which has since been paid to the foreign
contractor. The remaining $39,000.000.00M USD was inflated. The over
inflated amount is lying in one of the country's apex bank escrow account,
waiting to be dispatched to a designated bank account. More information
shall be made known to you upon the positive confirmation from your good
self that you are willing to assist us in the completion of the understated
proposal. What we want from you now, is to provide a safe account where the
inflated amount will be transferred. Secondly, we need the name of your
choice company and address- Tel/fax numbers.

By doing so, your company will be created as artificial contractor and thus
can lay claim to the inflated amount. My colleagues and I have agreed to
compensate the owner of the account used for this transaction with 10% of
the total amount remitted. We shall keep 80% and 10% will be reserved for
taxes and other miscellaneous expenses. We intend to consummate this
transaction within the shortest possible time based on your cooperation and
support.

CHANCES: The chances of success is sure, having succeeded in moving US$5M to
an account in Hong Kong, save for the mischief of the account owner; we
would have been through with this project. Besides, we have the support of
colleagues from other renowned Government departments. Our chances of
success are as good as gold. ADVICE: This project demands mutual support,
commitment, confidentiality and trust. Delay is dangerous. Therefore, we
desire consistent and purposeful participation as we thread the part of
greatness. Confidentiality is our watchword, mutual trust is our beacon.
Endeavor to remain in steady contact and send me your personal phone and fax
no for easier communication and further clarification. I honestly assure you
that this transaction is 100%risk-free.

Best regards

Rotimi David Jnr
# End of Document No.1.