[orca-dev:00397] CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DELTA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: OGA/2311786008/09
BATCH: 13/033/IPD /NL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners =
International programs held on the 2nd of April 2003. Your e-mail address =
attached to ticket number 205114644446-601 with serial number 3772-02 drew =
lucky numbers 6-14-110-23-32-77 which consequently won in the 2nd category, =
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 Euro. =
(One Million Euro)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning =
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money =
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double =
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from =
all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three-year. We =
hope with part of your winning
you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro international lottery. =
To file for your claim, please contact our fiducially agent MR. DUCK HAVARD =
of the, PACIFIC ATLANTIC CONSULTANCY
TEL:+31-630-436-557
FAX:+31-642-375-356
Email: duckhavard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 19th April 2003. After =
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next year stake. Please =
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember =
to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change =
of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being =
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Elizabeth Van Bosch
Lottery Coordinator.
# End of Document No.1.