[orca-users:04481] BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,

Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad =
necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing =
the sum of USD23, 000.000 (twenty three million dollars) inherited from my =
father's business reserve.

I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family; my father was an agriculturist. He =
became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was =
victimized by President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was =
assassinated by unknown gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding =
the minority white farmers. Before his death, my father foresaw the =
insecurity of both our lives and property then decided to deposit the above =
sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has become =
the only inherited property of our family since our home was burnt, and the =
farmlands and machines seized; yet the government and it's loyalists are bent =
on making life difficult for us.

To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 15% =
of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or =
25% share for possible help on investing in any reliable venture.

If you would want to proceed under these terms, please reply for detailed =
information. If you do not accept my offer, please in good fate treat with =
utmost confidentiality. A quick reply with your name, telephone and fax =
numbers for more confidential communication will be highly appreciated, To =
this email box; (hobertmula@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Sincerely yours,

Hobert Mula
# End of Document No.1.