[orca-users:04393] WINNING NOTIFICATION

LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA.
                  C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID - ESPANA.
                 TEL:0034 696 026 500 FAX: 0034 645 564 045

 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

 REF: LP/26510460037/03 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

 RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
 LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES held on 6
 June,2003.

 Your name is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198,with serial
 number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 05-07-11-12-13-27,and consequently
 won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved
 for a lump sum pay out of EUROS 647,828,87 Thousand in cash credited
 to file No:LP/26510460037/03.This is from total cash prize of
 EUROS 80,400,000.00 shared among the twenty two international winners
 in this category.CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
 from 25,000 names from Australia,New Zealand, America,Europe, North
America and Asia as part of International Promotions Programme, which
 is conducted annually.CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to
 your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account.

 This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
 unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part
 of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes Euros
 1.1 billion International Lottery.

 To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent,Foreign Operations
 MR JUAN CARLOS FERNADEZ(Operations Manager)SANTA LUZ SEGUROS S.A
MADRID-SPAIN.on Tel:0034-635-092-732, Fax:0034-645-497-693
 Email;(lotterysa@xxxxxxxxxxxx). For due processing and remittance of your
prize money to a designated account of your choice.

 Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 10 September
2003. After this date,all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with the security company . Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
> Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions programme.

 Sincerely,
 LUIS MENDEZ
 (VICE PRESIDENT)