[orca-users:04369] get back to me

>From the desk of Engr. Thomos   Frank

Dear Sir,

We are sending this letter to you based on information

Gathered from the foreign trade office of the Nigerian

Chamber of commerce and industry. We believe that you

Would be in a position to help us in our bid to

Transfer the sum of forty-0ne million, five hundred

Thousand dollars ($41.5m usd) into a foreign account.

We are members of the special committee for budget and

Planning of the ministry of petroleum, this committee

Is principally concerned with contract appraisals and

Approval of contracts in order of priorities as

Regards capital project of the federal government of

Nigeria. With our positions, we have successfully

Secured for ourselves the sum of forty-one million,

Five hundred thousand united state

Dollars(us$41.5m).the present government in my country

Are seeking re-election for that they want the support

Of foreign government so they have given directive to

All federal parastatals to settle all foreign

Contractors being owed for contract that they has

Done, so our plan is to include the name that you will

Provide as one of the contractors being owed in my

Corporation.

What we need from you is to provide a safe account

Into which the funds will be transferred since

Government officials are not allowed by our laws to

Operate foreign account. It has been agreed that the

Owner of the account will be compensated with us$8.3

Million of the remitted funds, we keep

Us$31.125million while us$2.075million will be set

Aside to offset expenses and pays the necessary taxes.

It may interest you to know that two years ago a

Similar transaction was carried out with one Mr.

Patrice miller, the president of craine international

Trading corporation at number 135, east 57th street,

28th floor, New York 10022 with telephone

(212)308-7788 and telex number 6731689, after the

Agreement between both partners in which he was to

Take 25% the money was duly transferred into his

Account only to be disappointed on our arrival in new

York as we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice

Miller was no longer on that address while his

Telephone and telex numbers have been reallocated to

Somebody else, that is how we lost us$27.5m to Mr.

Patrice miller.

This time around we need a more reliable and

Trustworthy person or a reputable company to do

Business with hence this letter to you, so if you can

Prove yourself to be trusted and interested in this

Deal then we are prepared to do business with you.

What we want from you is the assurance that you will

Let us have our share when this amount of us$41.5m is

Transferred into your account.

If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me

Through e-mail stated above so we can advice you on

The modalities of the transaction. All modalities of

The transfer have been worked out and once started

Will not take more than 14 working days with the

Absolute support of all concerned. This transaction is

100% safe.

Please treat as urgent and very confidential. God be

With you as I look forward to your reply.

Best regards.

Engr. Thomos   Frank

PHONE 234-802-300-2558