[orca-users:04366] REPLY MY MAIL.

Mr Richard Dafe.
Branch Manager
EcoBank International
Idumota Branch
Lagos - Nigeria.
EMAIL:richarddafe@xxxxxx

I am Mr.Mike Adrian,The Branch Manager of EcoBank International, Idumota Branch,Lagos Nigeria. I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.

On December, 1997, a Taiwanese Oil consultant/contractor with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,Mr. Boris Chen made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for Twenty-Four calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent
a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After some months, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.
Boris Chen died from an airplane crash ( Singapore Airlines.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a
WILL,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore
made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Boris Chen did not
declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is
still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the
principal sum at the end of each year. No one has ever come forward to
claim it.

According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the
money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like
you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Boris Chen so that the fruits
of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the
necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the
next of kin.

We shall employ the services of two Attorney for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank account in
any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio
of 70or me and 25or you and 5% be used in settling taxation and all
local and foreign expenses.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork
for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position as the
Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email
address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more
details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country. I can be reached
through this email address.

I do urgently await your response.
Mr Richard Dafe.
Branch Manager.