[orca-users:02861] JAJA YERIMA.

                                CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
dear sir
    You may be suprise to receive this letter from me since you dont know me =
personally.  The purpose of my introduction is that I am JAJA YERIMA, the =
first son of DAVID YERIMA , the most popular farmer in Zimbabwe who was =
recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.                          =

     I got your contact through network online hence decide to write you. =
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the =
sum of US$7,000,000.00(seven million united states of America dollars)in one =
security company as he forsaw the coming danger  in zimbabwe.                 =

      This money was deposited in a box as gemstones in to avoid much =
demurage from the security company.This amount was meart for the purchase of =
new machines and chemicals for the new farm and establishment in Swiztland.   =

This land problems came when Zimbawean president ROBERT MUGABE introduced a =
new land act reform who holly affected the rich white farmers and some few =
black farmers. And this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwe =
war returns and some lunatics in the society.
It is against this background that I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of =
our lives and currently staying in The Netherlands where we seek political =
asylum and mooreso have decided to transfer my father' money to more reliable =
foreign account sinces the law of The netherland prohibits a refugee to open =
any bank account or to be involveed in any financial transaction throughout =
the territorial zone of Netherland .
    As the eldest son of my father , I am saddled to which the respobility of =
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transfered =
without the the knowledge of my government who are bert on taking everything =
we have got.The South Africa government seems to be playing along with them. =
I am faced with the delima of moving this amount of money out of South Africa =
for fear of going through the same experience in future, both countries have =
similar political history. I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust =
my future and family in his hand, I must let you know that this transaction =
is risk free.
     If you accept to assist me and my family , all I want you to do for me , =
is to arrange with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from =
their afiliate office here in the Netherlands as I have already given =
directives for the consignment to be brought to The Netherlands from South =
Africa.   But before then all modalities will have to be put in place e.g =
change of ownership to the consignment and this money intend I intend to use =
for investment .
     I have two options for you , firstly you can choose to have certain =
percentage of the money or you can go into partnership with me for the proper =
profitable investment of the money in your country .  Which  ever the option =
you want , feel free to notify me. I have aslo mapped out 5% of the money for =
all kinds of expense incured in the process of this transaction. If you do =
not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 15% of the money while the =
remaining 80% will be for my investment in your country.
   Contact me with the above email address while i imlore you to maintain the =
absolute secrecy required in this transaction. and your phone and fax number =
will be need for the transaction.
Thanks God bless you
JAJA YERIMA.
# End of Document No.1.