[orca-dev:00442] Mr.MUSA JAMES

Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
Transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being
Utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know
that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. I have decided
to contact you because of the urgency of this
transaction.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you, I am mr kola coker General Manager of the
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos. I came to know of
you in a private search for a reliable and a reputable
person to handle a very confidential transaction,
which involves the transfer of huge sum of money to a
Foreign Account requiring maximum confidence.
A Foreigner, late Musa James Wilkie, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of
Nigeria until his death four years ago, in ghastly air
crash that happened on November 6, 1996 here in
Nigeria (ADC ARILINE), had in his domiciliary account
with us an equivalent of US$26.5M as closing balance.
Uncleared effect totaling US$3.8M our Bank?s Board
before the last Annual General Meeting (AGM) now
expects this closing balance of US$26.5M to be claimed
by late Engineer Wilkie as foreign next of kin or be
donated as unclaimed to a trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a Military War College here in Nigeria.
This idea is most unreasonable hence I have decided to
take this step.
Fervent efforts made by the Union Bank to get in touch
with any of the Wilkie?s family or relatives all have
proved abortive. As a result of this, our chairman and
Board of Directors are in the process of declaring the
fund ?UNCLAIMABLE?.
As an insider and actual Manager of the Account, my
colleagues and I have decided to contact you to act as
the late Johnson Wilkie?s next of kin and receive this
fund as inheritance claim for the benefit of both
parties. All documentations required to perfect this
will be in place once you indicated your acceptance.
For your role in the transaction, you will keep 30%
for yourself, 10% for taxation to reimburse you of any
expenses you may incur in the course of the
transaction, including your phone bills or travel
expenses and preserve 60% for us.
If this proposal is OK and you wish to take advantage
Of the trust we here bestow on you and your company.
Kindly get to me immediately furnishing me with your
Most  confidential Telephone and Fax numbers so that I
Can forward to you the details of this transaction.
Please note that your positive or negative response
Will be most appreciated to enable us know the way
Forward.
Thank you and God Bless.
Best regards.
Mr.MUSA JAMES